Armed Responder Training
Be prepared to protect your church, house of worship, school or business. Our armed response training will prepare you and your team to protect your staff and clients against all hazards including weather related and criminal events.
Training your house of worship, school or business to protect your congregation, guests and employees. This 12-hour course can partly be done at your location and at our facility.
This course covers:
- an all-hazards safety approach, looking at the campus, criminal acts, weather and medical related events
- un-armed team or member training
- armed team or member training
- structure design, lighting and exterior lighting considerations
- how to deescalate a situation
- steps to take if the situation cannot be deescalated
- state laws to protect your team and facility guests
- how to deal with an active disorderly subject
- how to deal with emotionally disturbed persons
- working as a team or as an individual
- how to respond to law enforcement arriving at the scene
- emergency trauma care
- much more
This course is site specific for each unique business or place of worship. Training will be held at your host site as well as class / range training.