Learn rifle safety, how to use your AR-10, AR-15, AK-47 or any semi-automatic carbine proficiently and effectively for home defense.
Learn rifle safety and how your gun works., become proficient and effective with your carbine in one day.
This is the perfect class for those who own an AR-10, AR-15, AK-47 or any semi-auto carbine for self-defense.
We will instruct you on how to effectively use a carbine for defensive use.
Students will learn:
- how to shoot the carbine from the bench, prone (laying on the ground), offhand (standing), and kneeling positions
- how to zero in your defensive carbine
- how to effectively use cover and concealment
- how to shoot on the move
- how to shoot at moving targets.
Students need to bring:
- defensive carbine with sling
- at least three magazines
- at least 500 rounds of carbine ammunition
- a handgun with holster
- 50 rounds of handgun ammunition
- eye protection
- hearing protection
- knee pads (optional but recommended)